I AM A DONOR
American Philanthropic provides donors with experienced advice, coaching, and mentoring. We also provide high-value time on task in the areas of giving-vehicle creation and grant management, strategic philanthropy, nonprofit research and evaluation, donor-intent protection, and management and consulting assistance with grantees.
We customize our services to suit the particular needs of our clients. All of them revolve around what we believe to be the essential components of philanthropic success. These components emphasize:
- having precisely articulated and realistic giving goals.
- building strong, trusting relationships with your grantees.
- protecting your intentions over time.
- leveraging the resources of potential allies.
- using your giving to strengthen the effectiveness and build the capacity of your grantees.
- telling your story through compelling communication strategies and materials.
To discuss how we might help your organization, please call us at 302-635-7354, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
SERVICES FOR DONORS:
BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION
Daylong consultation on the principles of effective philanthropy.
Identification of potential funding partners.
STAYING ON COURSE
Giving portfolio and grantee evaluations.
Assistance in making grantees more effective.
Research and assessment of nonprofit partners.
PROTECTING YOUR LEGACY
Assistance securing or recovering donor intent.
Analysis and improvement of giving impact.