Relevant Radio - Bringing Christ to the world through the media.
• Faithful to the Magisterium and Catechism of the Catholic Church
• United to the Bishops
• Under the protective intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Development Coordinator performs high level administrative/coordinator duties for the Development Team. The position will manage the day-to-day operations of a major gifts team.
• Support the network major gifts teams by handling various communications and correspondence.
• Utilize Raisers Edge/NXT database extensively. Verify and monitor data input, ensure that all information entered into database is consistent and accurate. Run queries and prepare reports.
• Prepare and maintain donor lists. Produce and maintain tracking reports.
• Regularly update major gift and midlevel portfolios to reflect cash and pledges received and track progress towards goals.
• Manage various requests of the department to provide VP and development officers ample time to focus on major gift work.
• Schedule and send agenda for weekly team meetings.
• Remind team of important dates and recognitions of key constituents.
• Assist with preparation of department reports for Lead Team and Board of Directors meetings.
• Assist with major gift stewardship. Inform executive team of major gift contributions along with donor information for them to personally contact. Enter actions in Raisers Edge.
• Assist with timely acknowledgement letters for major gift contributions.
• Responsible for global adds to data base of development events, acknowledgment letters or special appeals.
• Assist with acknowledgement calls and touchpoints to provide excellent stewardship and develop positive relationships with mid-level donors, creating a healthy donor pipeline for the mission of Relevant Radio.
• Assist with proposal and communication of needs of the Development team with the Relevant Radio Marketing Department in the production of compelling donor offers to support particular initiatives, impact reports and customized meaningful items to thank major donors.
• Conduct donor research using research software to support development team. Recommend donors to qualify for a major or midlevel portfolio.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality related to donor/prospect information.
• Responsible for development’s role in large events with the marketing team, including budgeting, program planning, tracking sponsorships and attendees, recruiting volunteers, inviting key donors, and managing matching gifts and acknowledgments.
• Manage small gatherings with major donors for the development team.
• Attend development trainings and department meetings as directed.
• Administrative duties for local office. Order supplies as needed. General customer service. Facilitate office maintenance requests. Attend to requests of local donors and listenership. Greet guests and manage office deliveries.
• Provide proficient level of executive support to the office. Manage daily administrative operations for the executive office while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
• Coordinate business calendars. Schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements and itineraries.
• Support pledge drives, as directed.
• Perform other duties and projects, as assigned.
• Solid understanding of the Relevant Radio mission, programming content and target audience.
• Adhere to Relevant Radio policies and procedures.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
• Catholic. Active faith life in accord with teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• 3+ years project management experience required. 5 years of customer service and executive level administrative support experience required. Non-profit setting preferred.
• Knowledge of and ability to articulate Catholic terminology.
• Mature, trustworthy, dependable. Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion and diplomacy.
• Exceptional ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team.
• Excellent organizational, critical thinking and attention to detail skills. Excellent follow through on tasks. Ability to coordinate assigned projects with outsourcers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and highly proficient in Raisers Edge/NXT database software.
• Ability to lift 20 pounds.
• Evening and weekend hours may be required.
• Valid driver’s license required. Ability and willingness to travel.
Send a Letter of Interest explaining why you want to work for Relevant Radio and a résumé highlighting your development experience to email@example.com.
We offer competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits program.
Our purpose is to help you achieve yours.Book a free consultation
we'd love to hear from you
Contact us to book a free consultation today. We are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 302-635-7354. But if you like forms, feel free to fill out the one below and we'll be in touch with you shortly.