Hours: Full-time plus, Monday-Friday, with occasional evening/weekend events and occasional travel
Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus excellent benefits
Reporting to the Chief of Staff and working closely with the VP, Advancement, the ideal candidate for the CRM Administrator is a professional in constituent relations management (CRM) data analysis. This position is integral to the successful completion of Center for Arizona Policy’s (CAP) deployment of a full complement of data systems as offensive tools in CAP’s overall strategic plan to create and meet goals for giving, activism, and constituent engagement. The CRM Administrator possesses cutting-edge skills to gather, extract, and interpret data in timely and systematic ways all in an effort to drive the conversation, mobilize the grassroots, and expand CAP’s reach in Arizona.
- Learn and master the Virtuous CRM, iVolunteers, and i360 platforms, along with CAP systems and data.
- Create and/or utilize existing custom database reports where necessary and interpret the data for next-step strategies with the Advancement team.
- Management and optimization of marketing automation to a wide variety of audiences on an ongoing basis.
- Produce and maintain a wide variety of marketing funnels (emails & landing pages) through which CAP reaches a diverse range of constituencies in an effort to grow its lists: advocates, donors, and influencers to drive fundraising and engagement.
- Lead and coordinate internal CRM training to ensure continuous organizational CRM knowledge and optimization.
- Provide ongoing data analysis and strategic next steps in conjunction with CAP leadership.
- Any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and abide by our organization’s values.
Education and Experience
- Minimum two to four years database management or related experience required; nonprofit/fundraising experience; digital marketing a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Relevant certifications desirable: SQL or comparable, Salesforce or other database(s), Microsoft Excel.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A driver who will unite fundraising and advocacy goals to CAP’s data capabilities.
- A collaborator who will work with a growing multigenerational team of nonprofit leaders.
- An entrepreneurial visionary who sees opportunity before others see it.
- Professional demeanor with a Client/Constituent relationships focus.
- A demonstrated set of skills necessary to harness data: Windows- & iOS-based computers, constituent relationship management software, and the ability to manipulate data through Microsoft Excel at a very high level.
- The ability to stay with a project and see it through to completion and to remain flexible and pivot to the ever-changing needs of a public policy based nonprofit.
- Problem-solver, able to document, analyze, and improve processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- A servant-nature with a winsome, kindhearted attitude, ready to take data to the next level.
- Adept at social media audiences – targeting, look-alike, modeling, marketing funnels.
- Problem solver, able to document, analyze, and improve processes.
- Thrive in and enjoy working in a multi-tasking, fast-paced work environment.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Mature Evangelical Christian, currently attending a local Bible-believing church.
- Agreement with and adherence to CAP’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrated commitment to CAP’s mission and position on core issues (see https://www.azpolicy.org/#mission).
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential data. High level of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Excited by tip-of-the-spear type of work, strategic thinker, systems builder, entrepreneurial, teachable.
- Commitment to continual improvement.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume on Indeed. Your cover letter must indicate you are a mature Evangelical Christian and you agree with CAP’s mission and position on core issues. (see https://www.azpolicy.org/#mission)