Beck & Stone is looking for an Associate Consultant (Marketing) to join our firm.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Beck & Stone is a boutique brand consultancy that majors in creative services for clients in publishing, higher education, and the arts. We connect brands and institutions to American culture.
Driven by design, we pride ourselves in measuring our success by our clients’ accomplishments.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The ideal candidate has experience planning and managing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns across social, email, direct mail, and lead generation. You’ve used tools like Facebook Ad Manager and Google Analytics to pull numbers and consult a client on how and why they should change their approach. You are a strong communicator verbally or inside a slide deck. Your approach to new marketing technology is, "oh, I can figure that out." You have an analytical mind you use for creative problem-solving—and you want to use it every day.
- Build and execute multi-phase digital and print campaigns.
- Set milestones and dates and work with a team to hit them.
- Manage project calendars from start to finish.
- Write strong copy that reflects a brand’s voice while also understanding users.
- Spearhead new strategies to grow audiences across multiple channels.
- Use internal and external data platforms to analyze trends, present decisions, and determine long term strategies.
- Interview clients to discover explicit and implicit goals, able to suggest to clients new courses of action or tactical tweaks to improve results.
Good Candidates Have:
- 3+ years' experience in marketing, branding, advertising, social media management, public relations, or communications, whether in-house (nonprofit or for-profit) or agency;
- Paid social media experience on business platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, or third-party tools e.g., Sprout Social or Buffer;
- 4-year bachelors’ degree. Journalism, communications, marketing, digital media, or cultural fields such as history, English, or philosophy are preferred;
- Can convince others with communication and presentation skills, both verbal, visual;
- Can work independently, collaborate with teams, produce quality work on time;
- Experience with Slack for team communication and Asana for project management.
Great Candidates Also Have:
- Certifications with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Pardot, and HubSpot or similar digital marketing tools;
- Portfolio samples of creative and strategic communications put into action;
- Some training in user empathy, design thinking approach to problem-solving;
- Experience defining KPIs in theory and measuring conversions in practice;
- Personal interests and cultural reading that connects with our selective and intelligent clients.
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible work schedule;
- Competitive salary ($65K-$90K) will be commensurate with experience;
- Healthcare, 401K plan, paid holidays, and reimbursements for needed mobile technology.
Please apply here: https://beckandstone.applytojob.com/apply/1LrzMSGh8X/Associate-Consultant-Marketing?source=AmPhil and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions.