WE ARE A NONPROFIT
American Philanthropic provides nonprofit organizations with experienced advice, coaching, and mentoring. We also help by providing high-value time on task in the areas of analysis and strategy; direct mail and other programs; research, writing and design; and publications and communications.
All of our services are customized to suit the particular needs of our clients. And all of them revolve around what we believe to be the essential components of nonprofit success. These components emphasize:
- the importance of planning.
- the necessity of building strong relationships with your supporters and incorporating them into the life of your organization.
- working with—rather than against—the philanthropic marketplace.
- creating systems that allow your staff to execute on the little things with patience, persistence, and consistency.
- making development central to your organization's operations—in the conviction that good development leads to organizational effectiveness.
- telling your story through compelling communication strategies and materials.
- being transparent and accountable to all of your stakeholders.
To discuss how we might help your organization, please call us at 360-598-2224, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
SERVICES FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS:
ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY
Philanthropic marketplace analyses.
Strategic organizational and development planning.
Coaching and mentoring.
Direct mail strategies, writing and coordination.
Donor club strategies and management.
Planned giving strategies and implementation.
Event advising and planning.
RESEARCH, WRITING, AND DESIGN
Customized donor prospect research.
Grant writing and proposal creation.
High-dollar solicitation packages.
Annual reports, prospectuses, brochures, and other collateral material.
PUBLICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Publication dissemination and distribution.
Communication strategies and implementation.
Press release drafting and distribution.
Development back-office assistance.
Prospect and donor tracking tools and systems.
Nonprofit startup advising and assistance.