WE ARE A GRANTMAKING FOUNDATION
With so many demands on your foundation's resources, it's difficult to know how to focus your grantmaking. American Philanthropic provides grantmaking foundations with experienced advice, coaching, and mentoring. We also provide high-value time on task in the areas of foundation and grant management, strategic philanthropy, nonprofit research and evaluation, donor-intent protection, and management and consulting assistance with grantees.
We customize our services to suit the particular needs of our clients. All of our services revolve around what we believe to be the essential components of philanthropic success. These components emphasize:
- having precisely articulated and realistic giving goals.
- building strong, trusting relationships with your grantees—and not burying them with red tape.
- protecting your founders' intentions over time.
- leveraging the resources of potential allies.
- using your giving to strengthen the effectiveness and build the capacity of your grantees.
- telling your story through compelling communication strategies and materials.
To discuss how we might help your organization, please call us at 360-598-2224, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
SERVICES FOR GRANTMAKING FOUNDATIONS:
BUILDING A STRONG FOUNDATION
Daylong consultation on the principles of effective philanthropy.
Identification of potential funding partners.
STAYING ON COURSE
Giving portfolio and grantee evaluations.
Assistance in making grantees more effective.
Research and assessment of nonprofit partners.
PROTECTING YOUR LEGACY
Assistance securing or recovering donor intent.
Analysis and improvement of giving impact.